Sunday, August 07, 2005

Last Day Of Vacation

Well I am on my last day of vacation today, it has been a very good week for the most part and I got alot of much needed rest. I guess it will be back to the grind monday at work, at least schools haven't started yet, I will have a few weeks before it gets real busy at work. It is only two weeks before we have our 20 year high school reunion, it seems like I just got out yesterday. Scott and Joy and the rest of the family will be coming up for the reunion. Scott how has your dad been doing the lat few days? I have posted some photos that mom and dad took at the WB Memorial last night. It looks like the the 38 car may be the one to beat today at the Brickyard, but don't count JR out just yet. MICKEY

1 comment:

donna said...

Can you give me an address? I'd like to send your dad a card. Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.