Thursday, August 04, 2005

Vacation Going Well

Well so far my vacation is going very well, I haven't done anything but eat, sleep, and run for the most part. I might make it down to the ocean today, it is suppose to be in the upper 80's but the water is also around 80 which means the jelleyfish will be out also, and I don't care for them at all. We had some more home cooking last night, mom made some spaghetti, and yes it was pretty good. We haven't decided what we are going to have tonight yet, but I think dad is going to cook something on the grill but hasn't decided what. Well dad will be haveing a birthday on saturday and I think he might be going thru Ukrop's cake withdrawl since he won't have one of there cakes on his birthday, I am sure he will make up for it on monday when he is at home and get one then. Well I need to go burn off a few calories, I am heading out run. MICKEY

5 comments:

Al said...

it should be bobby burnt burgers and lucky dogs!

bobby said...

Today leftover BB'Q and Spaghetti.I need to get back to CH to rest up. I hurt my arm cutting down a tree limb that was hitting agaINST THE SIDE OF THE HOUSE.The limb was bigger than most trees.I got a blister on my left hand weedwacking compensating for my injured arm that I can;t move back and forth.I have 2 cuts on my right hand hanging new binds to match the new windows.Then , I got caught in a wave today with Mickey and twisted my left leg in the upper thigh and hip. I am now walking like Chester B Good.And lastly, I'm not telling how I hurt my back. I'm suppose to be retired ,not abused ,overwored and injured. I'm sure everyone will be sympathic to my condition.

Keith said...

Maureen says there is some brush that needs to be removed from our back yard. When can we expect you?

Al said...

i didn't realize how high maintance you are!! where was mickey during all this? why didn't you get him to help?

donna said...

Thanks for sharing all that with us. If that's what retirement is all about, I'm looking forward to returning to school in a few weeks! Sounds like you need to come on back to CH for a Jim Dandy and some birthday cake!