Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Computer Is Better, But Not Right

Well the computer is a bit better tonight but it is not full functional. I am able to get on the internet, but allot other programs are not working. I cannot update my Nortons disk and I cannot scan mail coming in, which is not good. We had one heck of a storm last night in CH, it was some of the worst lightning we have had in years, and we got some much needed rain. We also had some more storms tonight but they were not quite as bad as last nights. Scott and family will be making the trip to VA thursday for our 20th high school reunion which will be held this weekend, we are really getting old. Anybody have any old photos or new ones for that matter send them to me and the might show up on Mickey's Place. MICKEY

3 comments:

Claire said...

I hope you get it working. Go to start, programs ,accessories, system restore, and see if it will let you restore to the date it worked.

bobby said...

What are you talking about?

donna said...

Claire,sad day at work for me! I set out the stuffed tigers I inherited from you and David took the "Mrs. Goulder" sign off the wall by YOUR computer lab! :( You are missed already and school hasn't even started yet.