Monday, August 23, 2010

WHERE DID THE WEEKEND GO?

As quickly as it started the weekend has come and gone, it really seem like the weekends this summer have been flying by. Speaking of the weekend on Saturday I cut the grass and I now have a blister on my right thumb to show for it, it is not a big blister but it is a blister none the less. Well I started looking around yesterday for a new car, me and dad went by the 3 dealerships at the Walthall exit and looked around a bit. Since I am driving to Richmond every day I need to find something with a bit better gas mileage than my truck. It looks like is it is going to be a pretty nice week here in the Heights temperature wise, it is only suppose to make it into the 90's 1 day and its only suppose to be upper 70's tomorrow. MICKEY

SOMETHING THAT YOU SHOULDN'T IGNORE
Pain, swelling, redness, or warmth in your leg, possibly with night cramps and/or bluish or white coloration of skin. The reason is it could be a blood clot.

A DISCOUNT YOU SHOULD IGNORE
Discount Eye Surgery. The urge to get up in the morning and see the clock shrieking at me is great. But the guy offering the $500 an eye LASIK on the TV makes me wonder if I'd ever see anything . . . ever again.

2 comments:

Lee said...

are you selling your truck or trading it in?

Mickey said...

IT DEPENDS ON WHAT KIND OF OFFER I GET FROM THE DEALER.