Saturday, August 14, 2010

I FORGOT YESTERDAY WAS FRIDAY THE 13TH

I cant believe I forgot yesterday was Friday the 13th but I quickly realized it when I got to work when everything seemed to be going wrong in the office. I have to say I was pretty happy when they asked me if I wanted to be on the truck just because how things were going in the office and I quickly said I will go. We went down to Emporia, Jarrat, and Lawrenceville before heading heading back to Richmond and things were pretty much still in a mess when I go back to the office. Well I am at the beach this morning, I came down last night and got here just before 9pm. The carpet they put down looks very good and Mozart seems to like at as well, he has been running up and down the hall and wallering on it. Kasey Kahne captured the pole at Michigann yesterday edging Jimmie Johnson for the top spot. Even though I am the beach I still went to Dunkin Donuts but I didn't go to Wal-art this morning but I may go later. Don't forget the Mickey's Place college football pick-em contest starts in less than 3 weeks. MICKEY

“He who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love” Proverb

2 comments:

Claire said...

I knew it was Friday the 13th but didn't want to mess anyone up so I didn't tell anyone

mark said...

Hey! I see you're big in South Korea. They must think that Mickey's Prace is their prace for knowredge.