Wednesday, August 04, 2010

DENTIST

Well I will be making a visit to that always fun place to go today the dentist so he can start the final phase of my dental implant. Mom also will be heading to the same dentists earlier today so he will make some pretty good money on the family today. Well I went out to get the paper this morning and I can hardly believe it when I felt raindrops hitting me on top my head and it looks like we are going to get a little more rain today as well, we can use all we can get. The wreck Elliott Sadler had the other day at Pocono was the hardest one recorded since Nascar started measuring the amount of G-forces that occur in accidents, it was a pretty nasty hit. MICKEY

SAVING AT THE GROCERY STORE
Lists: Writing down what you came for and ignore everything that's not on your list. This will save you money. It will also save time and fuel expense by preventing repeat trips to the store for things you forgot.

Happiness is not a matter of intensity but of balance and order and rhythm and harmony. Thomas Merton

2 comments:

Claire said...

I went to the dentest this morning. The only thing bad was the cost

Mickey said...

I WENT THIS AFTERNOON AND COST WAS BAD AND I NOW HAVE A HEADACHE AS WELL.