Saturday, August 21, 2010

BANK FEES, YARD SALES

Well I got my bank statement yesterday and for some reason I couldn't get my checkbook to balance with the statement and then I looked at statement a bit closer. After reviewing the statement a realized I had been charged $2 for a check image fee, they are now charging me $2 for an image of my check that is about as big my thumb that you can barely see. Well I am going to call them later today and if they just can't list my checks without showing an image of them and charging me $2 I am probably just going to switch banks because i am not going to keep paying for such nonsense. Today here in CH it looks like National Yard Sale Day, coming back from Wal-Mart this morning I have never seen so many yard sale signs, there are 4 different yard sale in our neighborhood. I was going to run outside this morning but with that many yard sales going on I might just run on the treadmill, those people going to yard sales are not the best of drivers, they got one thing on there mind and thats to get to that yard sale and it doesn't matter who is in there way. In high school football action last night at the beach, First Flight beat Croatan 25-13 and Manteo beat Currituck 22-0. I did go and watch some of the Colonial Heights scrimmage last night and I have say both teams looked a bit rusty but they have couple more weeks to work out the kinks. Well it should be wild night of racing at Bristol tonight. MICKEY

"I have done my best." That is about all the philosophy of living that one needs.
Lin-yutang


Don't Cut Calories Too Much
Anytime you reduce your caloric consumption by more than 500 calories per day or lose about a pound per week, you shock your system. The body goes into a stress response because it perceives that a famine is taking place. This causes a release of adrenaline and produces a variety of stress symptoms including nervousness and light-headedness.

No comments: