Wednesday, August 11, 2010

WELL I STAYED IN TOWN YESTERDAY

Well I didn't have to got to Charlottesville yesterday after all at work, instead I just stayed in the office which was fine with me. However I did go out into the warehouse a few times to move some stuff around and I have now have a bruised shin for my efforts. I was stacking a few pallets when one kicked back and hit me in the shin and it did leave a mark. Well after watching the Reds game last night I am here to say the Reds are finished, they looked terrible last night and I don't even think I going to watch tonights game. There is no way they are going to win the division playing like they have the last two nights. MICKEY

EAT SOME GINGER
A new study shows that getting ample amounts of ginger every day could help decrease postworkout muscle pain by up to 25 percent.

3 comments:

Keith said...

I like the standings on the side. The champ is ready to repeat.

Al said...

how'd the reds do in the fight?

Mickey said...

LOOKED LIKE A BUNCH OF PUSHING AND SHOVING TO ME.