Thursday, August 19, 2010

ITS RAINING AGAIN

For the 2nd straight morning I woke up to the pitter patter of rain hitting my bedroom window, I think this is the first time all year we have had two straight mornings of rain this year. Well I guess you have heard Brett Favre has decided to come out of retirement again, who would have thought it. I am glad he came back because his games usually are pretty exciting to watch because he still slings it around pretty good. Well 2 weeks from tonight our fist games will be played in this years Mickey's Place college football pick-em contest, I will be sending out the first weeks games on Sunday just to give everybody about 10 days to make there picks for the crucial first week of the season. This weeks Nascar race is at the always exciting Bristol Motor Speedway. MICKEY

Sleep Cycle Watch
Pay attention to your sleep cycle. Detect the exact moment when your sleep cycle ends so you'll feel alert and awake. When you wake up in the middle of a sleep cycle, you'll feel dizzy and tired. To do this, wake up 10 minutes earlier than usual. If you still feel tired, try waking up 10 minutes earlier than that.

I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it. -Pablo Picasso

DID YOU TODAY IS National Aviation Day

1 comment:

Lee said...

Im glad the kicker of the Vikings helped Brett make his decision. It probably made him feel like her served a purpose in camp other than to just stand around and act as a high paid water boy.