Monday, August 16, 2010

I AM BACK

Well after taking a day off from the blog I am back, I was on the way home from the beach yesterday thats why I didn't have an entry yesterday. Also of all things yesterday fellow blogger Mark made a rare appearance on the blog. Kevin Harvick won yesterdays Nascar race at Michigan edging Denny Hamlin for the win, also Dale Jr. had his normal run finishing 19th. It looks like there is a pretty good chance of t-storms everyday this week, we can use all the rain we can get. I changed the background on the blog last night to a back to school theme to reflect the next few weeks for both students and teachers since schools is about ready to start again. Well my pain index is already on the rise this morning, I was bitten by two mosquitoes while taking Mozart out this morning. MICKEY

SHOULD I HAVE BACON OR SAUSAGE
A slice of bacon, cooked thoroughly, has fewer calories than a typical sausage. Your best bet is a slice of lean back bacon with the rind and fat cut off, rather than fatty streaky bacon.

Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. Helen Keller

DID YOU KNOW
That there are thousands of different kinds of apples.

5 comments:

Al said...

i'm sure mozart appreciates you distracting them so they don't bite him!

Lee said...

Lets take wagers on how long before mark's next appearance...any ideas?

Bobby said...

6 months

Lee said...

I'm going to say the same amount of time that he pouted about the hiney ball incident. Haha

Bobby said...

He's still pouting.