Saturday, August 28, 2010

I AM BACK

Well after not being able to get on the internet yesterday morning I am happy to report that I back online. I don't know when it cam back online but when I got home from work it was back up an running. Just a quick reminder to all you readers who play in the Mickey's Place college football contest your entries are due back in by Wednesday night, I have 7 of the 17 entries so far. There is no Sprint Cup race this weekend, next week they will race in Atlanta before heading to Richmond. There were a couple of high school football games of not last night at the beach where First Flight beat Camden 52-20 and Manteo beat Cape Hatteras 48-0. Here in the Central District Petersburg opened its season with a 43-20 win over Halifax County, Colonial Heights will open up its season next Friday night against Thomas Jefferson and down in Georgia Crawford County will face the Lee County Trojans who won last night 49-8. I did go down to Wal-Mart this morning to pick up few items but I didn't go to Dunkin Donuts. MICKEY

USE YOUR NOSE
Citrus smells can perk you up, so drop slices of grapefruit, orange, or lemon in your water (bonus: you feel like you're at a super posh spa.) Suds up your hair and bod with citrus scents in the shower, or try the get-up-and-go smell of mint, which stimulates the area of the brain responsible for arousal and can make you more alert. Pop a peppermint as you walk out the door.

It is a great piece of skill to know how to guide your luck even while waiting for it. Baltasar Gracian

2 comments:

Louise said...

You didn't go to CH scrimmage game last night? I was depending on you for a score!!!

Mickey said...

NOPE IT WAS A LITTLE TO FAR TO GO FOR A SCRIMMAGE.