Thursday, August 26, 2010

HERE A COUPLE OF PHOTOS OF MY NEW CAR, COLLEGE FOOTBALL STARTS 1 WEEKS FROM TODAY



Here a couple of photos of my new Toyota Camry that I took yesterday afternoon. I am still trying to figure out all the features the car has so I am driving the Cadillac to work today. Dad went up and saw the Nationals play the Cubs last night in D.C., I don't know what time he got home because I never heard him come in. Well college football kick off in earnest next Thursday when there will be several key match ups, I have received a few more entries in the contest and I will be sending out a friendly reminder very soon to remind everybody when there entries are do. I either have a bit of a summer cold or my allergies have been acting up a bit the last few days, all I know something is bothering me. MICKEY

GET SOME PROTEIN
If caffeine jump starts your motor, protein keeps things on an even keel by keeping your blood sugar levels consistent.

The world of achievement has always belonged to the optimist. J. Harold Wilkins

4 comments:

Keith said...

I like your car. Does it have xm radio?

Al said...

i think he said its xm ready but he has not signed on for the service

Anonymous said...

those are both very nice cars, i'm not interested in coming by to pick some bills off of the money tree but a bag full of money tree seeds would be nice.

Bobby said...

Do you want the big money tree seeds or the little money tree seeds?