Thursday, August 05, 2010

IT'S GOING TO BE ANOTHER HOT ONE

Well it looks like it is good to be another very hot day here in the Heights with temps going over the 100 degree mark again with some very high humidity's as well. I think I have gotten use to all these high temps now. Well I went to bed early last night to try to get few extra hours of sleep but I woke up at about 2:30am and couldn't fall back to sleep so now I am very tired and I am going to have a very long day as well. My trip to the dentist went a bit longer than planned yesterday when he couldn't get the protective cap of my implant, he had to call the sale rep for the company and my oral surgeon as well. After being there for about 2 hours he was able to get it off so my 30 minute trip to the dentist last about 2 hours which gave me a pretty big headache. MICKEY

Home computers: Did you know approximately 78,000 people have experienced injuries related to the use of home computers within a 13-year period? Data collected through the US Consumer Product Safety Commission’s National Electronic Injury Surveillance System show that using computers has some significant risks.

Hope is like a road in the country; there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence. Lin Yutang

1 comment:

Al said...

you should have got some kinda discount!