Monday, September 28, 2009

Riddle


Bobby got a riddle and the brain bruiser questions right on Friday. Way to go Bobby.

ANSWERS

Brain Bruiser



A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth
where a man said to the boy,
"If I write your exact weigh on this piece of
paper then you have to give me fifty dollars,
but if I can't I will pay you fifty dollars."
The boy looked around and saw no scale
so he agrees, thinking no matter what
the man writes he'll just say he weighs
more or less. In the end the boy ended up
paying the man fifty dollars. How did the
man win the bet?
He did exactly as he said he would. He wrote on the paper "your exact weight"

Riddle

What state of the United States plays church music?

Oregon

What happens when a frog's car breaks down?
He get toad away



QUESTIONS
I'm just giving you riddles today
Where does the cat go when he loses his tail?
What animal makes it hard to carry on a conversation?

3 comments:

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie said...

Not to take anything away from Bobby - but I got the brain bruiser right.

Bobby said...

I agree. I had no idea for nthe brian Bruiser