Saturday, September 05, 2009

COLONIALS WIN, I AM HEADING TO EAST CAROLINA



The Colonial Heights Colonials started there season off last night with a 35-24 victory over Thomas Jefferson, the Colonials will travel to Park View South Hill next weekend. Well I will beading down to East Carolina today to see the Pirates play the Appalachian State Mountaineers, game time is at Noon so I will be leaving at 7am. The game is on MASN if anybody wants to watch it. The Virginia Cavaliers will be at home tonight against William & Mary, next week I am going to see UVA play TCU. Down in Georgia today the Crawford County Eagles will be on the road at Westover which is in Albany, Ga. Well I have to go get on the treadmill, I will update everything else on tomorrows entry. MICKEY

HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL SCORES
COLONIAL HEIGHTS 34 THOMAS JEFFERSON 25
DINWIDDIE 36 POQUOSON 7
C. D HYLTON 54 MATOACA 18

2 comments:

Al said...

hhhhmmmmmmmmmm! donuts from sheetz this morning were excellent!

Claire said...

We had donuts from dunkin donut