Friday, September 04, 2009

Riddle

visit dazzlejunction.com
Louise got the brain bruiser right yesterday. No one got the riddles.

I'm glad its Friday because I will be going to the beach. YEAH!! Everyone I hope you have a good long weekend. Sorry you have to work on Monday Mickey

ANSWERS

Brain Bruiser

My color is white and I am used
for cutting. When I'm broken or
stained,humans usually pull me
or fill me. I also function as a
useful tool for most animals.

What am I?

teeth

Riddle

Where are dogs scared to go?
flea market

What never moves, has no feet, but wears shoes?
A sidewalk
visit dazzlejunction.com
QUESTIONS
Brain Bruiser
Born in 1901
Big Dreams
59 Academy Awards Nominations
A small rat started it all
RIDDLES
Why were the girls who married Orville and Wilbur happy?
What did the mother buffalo say to her boy as he was leaving?

2 comments:

Bobby said...

Married the Wright men

Louise said...

Riddle- Bison.