Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Riddle

visit dazzlejunction.com
Thanks for trying Bobby you were close but your answers were not in the book. You were right about the pig one not making sense. I don't remember the answer. Maybe you can remember Why the pig was kicked off the soccer team



Brain Bruiser


You hope you never have it.
But when you do,
you hope you never lose it.
What is it?
A Lawsuit



Riddle



What happened to the author at his trial?
The judge threw the book at him



What do you get when you cross a rabbit and the World Wide Web?
hair net

QUESTIONS
I can be published,
I can be spoken,
I can be uncovered.
I can be spoken.
What am I?
Riddle
What do you call an apple with a short temper?
Why don't computers eat anything?

2 comments:

Bobby said...

So they nwill not get a virus

Louise said...

Riddle- A crab apple.