Friday, September 25, 2009

Riddle


Yes that is better all the questions were answered yesterday. Melanie got the riddles and Bobby got the brain bruiser.


Brain Bruiser


I am strongest when you view me
whole, but I am often found in
others shapes. I move the oceans
with my incredible strength,
and an explorer with a name like
" powerful bicep" was the first to
walk on me. What am I?

moon


Riddle


What kind of fish should you use to make a peanut butter sandwich?

jelly sandwich


Why did the thermometer go to college?

to get a higher degree.


QUESTIONS

Brain Bruiser

A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth
where a man said to the boy,
"If I write your exact weigh on this piece of
paper then you have to give me fifty dollars,
but if I can't I will pay you fifty dollars."
The boy looked around and saw no scale
so he agrees, thinking no matter what
the man writes he'll just say he weighs
more or less. In the end the boy ended up
paying the man fifty dollars. How did the
man win the bet?

Riddle

What state of the United States plays church music?

What happens when a frog's car breaks down?

3 comments:

Bobby said...

Oregon (ORGAN)plays church music

Melanie said...

the man wrote on the paper "your exact weight"

Bobby said...

He goes to a hop in