Saturday, July 25, 2009

WE LOST LAST NIGHT 6-3, INDY QUALIFYING TODDAY


We lost last night 6-3 in the Appomattox League baseball final to Matoaca. We played a pretty good game but just made a couple of of costly mistakes, we finished 2nd in the regular season and in the playoffs. They will qualify for the tomorrows Brickyard 400 later today, Mark Martin lead the final practice followed by Juan Pablo Montoya. Dale Jr. was running unusually fast yesterday and was 6th in the final practice. Well I did get some good chocolate donuts this morning at Wal-Mart, if they did not have any donuts I was going to go over to Dunkin Donuts in Hopewell but I didn't have too. While I was at Wal-Mart I did notice they had allot of school supplies and they appeared to be on sale. MICKEY

Yogurt with live active cultures (probiotics):
Several studies have shown that probiotics help lower LDL cholesterol by preventing the reabsorption of cholesterol back into the bloodstream.

Tip Well
Most people who cut hair for a living will never admit it, but we almost always spend more time with clients who are good tippers than we do with those who are not. Clients who are generous with gratuity will often receive preferential treatment when booking appointments and receive a greater attention to detail during the service. For more on tipping, please read my guide for tipping your barber or stylist.

The top five longest U.S. interstate highways:
1. I-90 Seattle to Boston
2. I-80 San Francisco to Teaneck, NJ
3. I-40 Barstow, CA to Wilmington, NC
4. I-10 Los Angeles to Jacksonville
5. I-70 Cove Fort, UT to Baltimore


Barbara Harris Actress 74
Nate Thurmond Basketball Hall of Famer 68
Jim McCarty Rock musician (The Yardbirds) 66
Verdine White Rock musician (Earth, Wind and Fire) 58
Jem Finer Rock musician (The Pogues) 54
Iman Model, actress 54
Ray Billingsley Cartoonist 52
Bobbie Eakes Actress, singer ("All My Children") 48
Katherine Kelly Lang Actress ("The Bold and the Beautiful") 48
Marty Brown Country singer 44
Illeana Douglas Actress 44
Matt LeBlanc Actor ("Friends") 42
D.B. Woodside Actor 40
Miriam Shor Actress 38
Billy Wagner Baseball player 38
James Lafferty Actor ("One Tree Hill") 24
Faryl Smith Singer 14

1 comment:

Al said...

i got my donuts from sheetz this morning, still not as good as krispy kremes but better than walmart and dunkin. i'll imform donna about the great sale going on at walmart!