Saturday, July 11, 2009

MY WEEK ENDS WORST THAN IS STARTED




Just when I thought it couldn't get any worst at work than it already was it got worst yesterday. After my boss telling me earlier in the week that he was trying to sell the place and he couldn't afford to pay my health insurance because of tough economic times yesterday he told me that yesterday would be our last day of business. So after working at the same place for about the last 20 years we have gone out of business. I do have another job lined up at another food distributor but it is in Richmond, I don't know exactly what I will be doing for them yet, I have to be there at 8am on Monday. I hope I like it there. Last night in Appomattox League baseball action we split with Hopewell, we won the 1st game 4-2 and lost the 2nd game 6-2. We simply didn't play very well at all. Well after not having in any donuts from Wal-Mart for the last two weeks I was all set to have some this morning but when I went there this morning the only thing they had were donuts left over from yesterday so I didn't get any of them. Needless to say that I wasn't very happy about it, I did buy some Hostess donuts and I have to say they were pretty good. Don't forget this weeks Nascar race is tonight in Chicago. I sure hope next week better than this past week. MICKEY

Friends hold both the power to excel your life, or destroy it. - Adam Murphy

You are a wise man today if you have learned from yesterday's blunders.

A recent study found that weight bearing exercise is the key to building strong bones. That means activities in which the body works against gravity like walking, jogging, lifting weights climbing stairs or playing tennis.

What it also means is that, while non-weight bearing exercises, like cycling or swimming, are good for you, they don't always help your bones.


Tab Hunter Actor 78
Susan Seaforth Hayes Actress ("Days of Our Lives") 66
Jeff Hanna Country singer (Nitty Gritty Dirt Band) 62
Jay Johnson Ventriliquist, actor ("Soap") 60
Bruce McGill Actor 59
Bonnie Pointer R&B singer 59
Stephen Lang Actor 57
Leon Spinks Boxer 56
Mindy Sterling Actress 56
Sela Ward Actress ("Once and Again," "Sisters") 53
Peter Murphy Rock singer 52
Mark Lester Actor 51
Kirk Whalum Jazz saxophonist 51
Suzanne Vega Singer 50
Richie Sambora (Bon Jovi)Musician 50
Lisa Rinna Actress, TV host 46
Debbe Dunning Actress ("Home Improvement") 43
Greg Grunberg Actor ("Heroes") 43
Jeff Corwin Wildlife expert 42
Justin Chambers Actor ("Grey's Anatomy") 39
Michael Rosenbaum Actor ("Smallville") 37
Andrew Bird Singer 36
Scotty Emerick Country singer 36
Lil' Kim Singer 34
Peter Cincotti Jazz singer, musician 26
David Henrie Actor 20

4 comments:

Al said...

sorry to hear that!! maybe its a blessing in disguise and things will be better in richmond! i have found that good people usually find other good people so maybe thats why your starting out at a new place , they need some good people! whats the name of the place in richmond?

Mickey said...

TOM'S MEATS AND PRODUCE

Al said...

where is it in richmond?

Anonymous said...

how did you find the new place?