Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I WENT TO VIRGINIA BEACH YESTERDAY



Well I went to Virginia Beach yesterday for the 1st time in about 20 years but I didn't go to enjoy the beach I was working. There sure was allot of traffic down there for sure and I know why I like OBX so much more now as well. We also stopped in Norfolk and Hampton as well and didn't get back to Richmond until almost 5:30pm, needless to say it was a very long day. Hopefully today I will stay some where local today and get off at reasonable hour today. I am very sore this morning besides my back hurting my shoulders and legs aren't feeling to well either so I have decided to put my PAIN index back up this morning. There is a 60% chance of rain today, we did pick a little rain last night but for the most part the rain has just been missing CH. MICKEY

Ease Back Into Exercise: If you've taken a break from fitness, returning at the same pace could undermine your efforts and put you at risk for injuries. Instead, try to start slowly, with less intensity, and increase the pace as your body adapts.

Why are Berries So Good for Us?
The seeds of berries are mainly spread by birds and other animals; the bright colors of the berries help attract those seed-distributors. The skins of berries have to be thin enough so that they are easily eaten, but at the same time not vulnerable to pests and diseases. The chemicals which cause the color and protect the plant also turn out to be good for us.

The top five most affordable U.S. suburban communities:
1. Sandia Heights, NM (Albuquerque)
2. Roswell, GA (Atlanta)
3. Columbia, MD (Baltimore)
4. Sharon, MA (Boston)
5. Matthews, NC (Charlotte)


DID YOU KNOW
A 10-gallon hat barely holds 6 pints.

Robert Horton Actor 85
Nancy Kassebaum Baker Former U.S. senator, R-Kansas 77
Robert Fuller Actor 75
Elizabeth Dole Former U.S. senator, R-N.C. 73
David Warner Actor 68
Neal Doughty Rock musician (REO Speedwagon) 63
Marilyn Quayle Wife of former Vice President Dan Quayle 60
Mike Starr Actor 59
Ken Burns Documentary filmmaker 56
Tim Gunn TV personality ("Project Runway") 56
Alexandra Paul Actress 46
Martina McBride Country Singer 43
Chris Gorman Rock musician 42
Tim Omundson Actor 40
Wil Wheaton Actor 37
Stephen Dorff Actor 36
Wanya Morris R&B singer (Boyz II Men) 36
Josh Radnor Actor ("How I Met Your Mother") 35
Rachel Miner Actress 29
Allison Mack Actress ("Smallville") 27
Matt Prokop Actor ("High School Musical 3'") 19

No comments: