Tuesday, July 14, 2009

RIDDLE

Graphics and Layouts at DazzleJunction.com
Bobby had a good answer for one of the riddles yesterday. I like it so much I'm going to give him credit even though it was not in the book. Bobby said messing up and the book says they always have a rattle.

ANSWERS


Brain bruiser

I slash but I'm not a knife
I dash yet have no legs
I can pound but I have no hammer
and can star but have no stage.
keyboard

Riddle


Why are babies like old cars?

They always have a little rattle.

What animal is the best at fencing?

swordfish



QUESTIONS

Brain Bruisers

A cop was walking past a store and heard a scream
"No John, not the gun!"
He ran inside and saw a doctor, s lawyer,
and a milkman and dead body.
He arrested the milkman. Why?

RIDDLE

What do you get when you cross a pig and a centipede?

What is a Woodpecker's favorite kind of joke.

1 comment:

Bobby said...

knock-knock jokes