Monday, April 20, 2009

Riddle

Louise got the riddle and Bobby got the food trivia. I am going to use the brin bruiser question again.


ANSWERS

Food Trivia

Don't eat the outside
Crazy People
Spelled the Same in Spanish
6ft,7ft. 8ft Bunch

bananas


RIDDLE

I am round as the moon
The color of fine silver, and the
Hole in my middle helps me to play
What am I?


CD or DVD


QUESTIONS





Brain Bruiser -1


It sees Without eyes
It remember With no Brain
It Shoots, But is Not a Weapon
It snaps with No Mouth




Brain Bruiser 2


Forward I am heavy
backward I am not



Riddle


What do you call something that everyone asks for,
everyone gives, everyone needs, but few people take?

Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter

2 comments:

Louise said...

Riddle-Advice.

Louise said...

Brain bruiser #2- A ton.