Friday, April 17, 2009

Riddle


Hello every one. I 'm here today and wishing you a good weekend.

It was nice to hear from Sandi. Sandi got the brain bruiser. Louise got the riddle.

ANSWERS

Food Trivia


Bum Car
Good Pies or Squares
U2 Song
Yellow Football

Lemon



Brain Bruiser

To wait
Claws
Couple of Dads
DVD Player Button
Pause/Paws

Riddle


A am the ruler of shovels.
I have a double
I am as thin as a knife.
I have a wife.
What am I?

King of Spades



QUESTIONS
Food Trivia
Don't eat the outside
Crazy People
Spelled the Same in Spanish
6ft,7ft. 8ft Bunch
Brain Bruiser
It sees Without eyes
It remember With no Brain
It Shoots, But is Not a Weapon
It snaps with No Mouth
RIDDLE
I am round as the moon
The color of fine silver, and the
Hole in my middle helps me to play
What am I?

2 comments:

Bobby said...

Bananas

Louise said...

Riddle- A CD/DVD.