Tuesday, April 14, 2009


No one guessed any of the questions. Come on and guess even it is wrong.

Today is the last day for Mom to be in the hospital. We are going to move her to Riverview on the Appomattox. None of us want to do this but we are praying she will be able to continue to improve and be able to come home soon.

ANSWERS

Food Trivia



A very short, sweet word
To bruise or crush
To fill or block
An embarrassing situation



Jam



Brain Bruiser

Ten letters
Ten of them
Some decorate them
Moves 3 millimeters a month
fingernails


Riddle


When does a man act like a dog?
When he's a boxer

What animal is a weight loss fanatic?
A fish, He carries his own scales around with him

QUESTIONS
Food Trivia
Bum Car
Good Pies or Squares
U2 Song
Yellow Football
Brain Bruiser
To wait
Claws
Couple of Dads
DVD Player Button
Riddle
A am the ruler of shovels.
I have a double
I am as thin as a knife.
I have a wife.
What am I?
Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter

2 comments:

Louise said...

I know it has been very stressful for you and the family. I have heard that that is a very nice place and she will get good care. Had a church member that was there for rehab after her heart problems and she spoke well of it and it worked very good for her. Keeping all of you in my prayers.

Hope I can get back to answering(at least trying) the riddles and etc.

Louise said...

Riddle- King of spades.

Be back later to try the others. Have a meeting to attend.