Sunday, February 05, 2006

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY


Well all the trash talking and hype will come to an end today as the Super Bowl will be played tonight. It will be Super Bowl XL with the Pittsburgh Steelers against the Seattle Seahawks, the people who voted on Mickey's Place picked the Seahawks to win. I have to say that I will have root for the Steelers to win. The Virginia Cavaliers picked up an ACC win yesterday defeating the Wake Forest Demon Deacons 75-73. The Riverdogs extended Roanoke losing to 10 games with a 3-2 victory last night at the RC, Kris Waltze got his 1st win as coach for the Dogs. The Dogs will now be on the road until Feb 24. Also AL Lewis "Grandpa Munster" died yesterday at the age of 82, I just saw him on The Munsters on TV Land last week, I didn't know he was still living. MICKEY

Rest satisfied with doing well, and leave others to talk of you as they please.
Pythagoras

Baseball Hall-of-Famer Hank Aaron is 72
Football Hall-of-Famer Roger Staubach is 64
Singer Bobby Brown is 37
Country singer Sara Evans is 35

6 comments:

Keith said...

Hoo's go to 5-0 w/me at the Hall. Unfortunately, the next game I can attend is the BC game in two weeks.

Keith said...

I know two bloggers who are definitely happy with the Super Bowl outcome.

George, I know you pulled for the #3 car but do you pull for the 8 car now?

If so, I'm picking Litle E to take the cup title. MY logic is this good things come in threes, George likes the Longhorns and they WON Nat'l Champs, he's a Steelers fan and they're Super Bowl Champs, so what's next it is only logical (if he is Lit'l E fan) that Jr takes the Nextel cup.

Mickey said...

Don't forget about the NY Rangers, hopefully thet will bring the Stanley Cup back to NY.

Al said...

its a banner year for george!! glad he's a little e fan!!!

bobby said...

I hope he doesn't lose my keys again

bobby said...

I hope he doesn't lose my keys again