Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A COLD AND WINDY PRACTICE


I have to say yesterdays baseball practice was very cold and windy, it's just miserable there for a while but once started throwning batting practice I wasn't quite as bad. My arm is very sore today and I am questionable for this afternoons practice. The balls were coming off the bats pretty good yesterday for as cold as it was. The NHL returns to action tonight from the Olympic break, I just hope the Rangers can continue to play the way they were playing before the break. Tonight's lottery is worth more that $250,000,000 so go out and get a ticket, you can't win if you don't play. Since there is not much going on I thought I would post another old photo from the past, there are couple of bloggers in this one. Also in the photo is Bernard putting on a show for the camera. MICKEY

"As long as I've got a chance to beat you I'm going to take it."
Leo Durocher

Auto racer Mario Andretti is 66
Football player Bubba Smith is 61
Actress Bernadette Peters is 58
Comedian Gilbert Gottfried is 51
Country singer Jason Aldean is 29.

HEALTH TIP
Are you a "worry wart"? Most adults feel anxious occasionally. But if you're worried more days than not and these feelings interfere with your everyday life, talk to your family doctor.

2 comments:

Keith said...

You guys are tougher than us. We stay indoors. Mainly, because the JVs had to get one last look at players before making the final cuts. But, I was glad to be indoors.

Al said...

i believe bernard is acting like he's eating peppers rawhide!