Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I AM A BIT SORE

Well after getting snowed and rained out monday we were able to get on the field yesterday for our first day of baseball practice and I am paying for it today. I am already sore and I got a feeling it is going to get worst as the day goes on, my arm and my legs are hurting. Dad says his foot is hurting a bit also so it was a pretty tough day for coaches yesterday but overall it was a good practice. It looks like it might rain today so we might have to move practice indoors. The UVA basketball team picked up a big victory beating #11 Boston College last night 72-58 at U-Hall and I think Keith might have been in attendance for this one. The CH girls basketball season came to and end last night falling to L.C. Bird 56-43, the Colonials did have a very good season. Nascar has given crew chief Chad Knaus the next three weeks off for his violations at Daytona. In closing nobody won the lottery again last night it be over $200,000,000 for fridays drawing. MICKEY

The best way to cheer yourself is to cheer somebody else up.
Mark Twain

Sen. Edward M. Kennedy D-Mass., is 74
Basketball Hall-of-Famer Julius Erving is 56
"Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin is 44
Tennis player Michael Chang is 34
Actress Drew Barrymore is 31

2 comments:

Keith said...

The Hoos won didn't they!! Makes me 6-0. I trying to get tickets to the last game in the Hall vs MD.

Hoos played well, but BC looked like they rather be somewhere else other the C-ville last night. They were very flat with little to no energy of on the Defensive End.

Al said...

after all the batting practice that you've been throughing how can you be sore today? 4 week suspension ain't to bad if you get a daytona 500 win out of it i reckon!!!!