Thursday, February 23, 2006

BASEBALL PRACTICE MOVED INDOORS


With wet field conditions at the stadium we had to move baseball practice to our indoor facility yesterday. It looks like it the stadium may be off limits again today because of persistent light rain overnight. We did allot of hitting in the cage yesterday so my arm if very sore, plus I took three balls different parts of my body in the cage, I also have several undisclosed injuries. The USA and Canadian hockey teams are finished in the Olympics and are heading home, it was expected of the USA team but Canada was picked to win the gold medal. I have pulled another old picture from the past for this entry of Al and Keith. MICKEY

The reason why worry kills more people than work is that more people worry than work.
Robert Frost

Actor Peter Fonda is 66
Football hall-of-famer Fred Biletnikoff 63
Country singer Steve Holy is 34

1 comment:

Al said...

i remember that little train set!! looks like i'm hammin it up for the camera and keith is looking at something else!! check it out looks like my hair line is already receding!