Saturday, February 04, 2006

COLONIALS UPSET HOPEWELL



The CH Colonials stunned the Hopewell Blue Devils last night 88-86 in OT, the Colonials were lead by Kyle Mears with 24 points on senior night for the Colonials. It has been a while since the Colonials boys team beat Hopewell in basketball. The Richmond Riverdogs also pulled off an upse last night defeating the Danbury Trashers 3-2 in a shootout at the RC, the Dogs will also be home tonight against Roanoke. I have posted a couple photos from 2 fights that took place during last nights game taken by the Dogs team photographer, the same two guys fought twice. This will be the last home for about two weeks, the circus is coming to town. My good weekend continued to be good this morning when I went down to Wal-Mart and the donuts were ready on time, but it is raing here in CH this morning. The final results of the Super Bowl Poll were Seatle with 52% of the vote while the Steelers got 48%, 23 people voted in the poll. I hope nobody's computer got infected with that virus that was unleashed yesterday, so far so goo here. MICKEY

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
Douglas Adams

Comedian David Brenner is 61
Former Vice President Dan Quayle is 59
Rock singer Alice Cooper is 58
Country singer Clint Black is 44

Thought for Today: "Character consists of what you do on the third and fourth tries." — James Michener, American author (1907-1997).

According to a recent Gallup poll, 11 percent of the U.S. population believes in ghosts and other supernatural entities.

2 comments:

Al said...

go colonials!!! so glad about your donuts too!!! just knowing who makes those donuts is enough for me not to eat them!

Keith said...

Win over HOPEWELL is always NICE.