Monday, February 06, 2006

ONE FOR THE THUMB!!!!

Well as you all are aware by now the Steelers have won the Super Bowl as I predicted. (NOt to mention Les and Donna who liked their colors and uniform). I know their is no time to jump on the bandwagon now but remember I am having the year of years in sports. First Texas wins the NCAA football title and now the Steelers. I guess we can all go get our 06 Dale Jr. champion and NY Rangers Stanley Cup shirts next. You better b/c I am on a roll. I am so on a roll I will give you tonights lottery numbers. They are....Naaaahh Ill keep it to myself. Long live my luck in sports.

4 comments:

Mickey said...

GO RANGERS

Al said...

all i'm saying is go little e and the rangers!!! could you give me some luckey lottery number? i want the ones for the mega lottery. i'll give you a cut if i win!! george this is your year, but you still wrong about the ironhead and rudd at wilkesboro!!

George said...

I am NOT wrong about the incident at Wilkesboro. I need an outside party who is partial to weigh in on the Wilkesboro fiasco and side with me since i am right and Rudd punted Dale who was giving him the WHOLE bottom lane.

Al said...

so glad we can put this incident to rest now!! thanks gary!!