Monday, February 27, 2006

BLOG 1 YEAR OLD


With all the discussion going on about the Hall of Fame voting I missed the 1 year anniversary of the first post I made on the blog. The blog turned 1 year yesterday and when I first started it I didn't know it if anybody would look at it or not. It has had some controversy a few times over the year but for the most part it has been pretty good. I am always looking for new members to contribute and some of our current members who haven't posted in a while to return "Gary". If anybody would like to join Mickey's Place just send me an e-mail and I will sen you an invite. Matt Kenseth won yesterdays Nextel Cup event at the California Speedway and it was a quite boring race, I have posted a photo of him in victory land from the AP WIRE. The Richmond Riverdogs got pounded yesterday by Adirondack 5-1 in Glenn Falls, NY it was the 1st game of a long road trip. Scott have you and Joy recovered yet from the Kid Rock concert yet, are your ears still ringing. It looks like the weather this week in CH is going to be pretty good after we get by today, on thursday it is going to be in the mid 70's. MICKEY

My father taught me to work; he did not teach me to love it.
Abraham Lincoln

Actress Elizabeth Taylor is 74
Consumer advocate Ralph Nader is 72
Country singer Johnny Van Zant is 46
Basketball Hall-of-Famer James Worthy is 45
Singer Josh Groban is 25

1 comment:

Al said...

scott, so you want to be a cowboy baby!!west coast strutting with the top laid down!!!