Sunday, January 01, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR, AUBURN BEATS VIRGINIA

Well I want to wish all you fellow bloggers a very Happy New Year and I hope everybody has a good 2012.  I have to say for the 1st time in about 5 years I was up to see the new year come in last night.  The Virginia football team lost last night to Auburn in the Chic-fil A Bowl 43-24, Auburn just had to many good athletes for Virginia and in overwhelmed the Cavaliers.  The Cavs offense played ok but the special team were just flat out terrible last night and the defense at times just looked bad.  I have to say for a team that wasn't to do to much this Virginia team did much better than most people predicted but did get the weaknesses exposed by several teams at the end of the season.  If I was going to give this team a letter grade this year I would give them a B-.  The Green Bay Packers will finish out the regular season today at home against the Detroit Lions, the Packers are going to be resting several players who have been banged up a bit the last few weeks and it's a possibility that Aaron Rogers will be deactivated as well since the Packers already have locked up home filed advantage in the NFC and they have nothing to gain.  The Washington Redskins will be on the road at Philadelphia today in a game that doesn't mean anything to either team, the only the players will be playing for is there jobs next year.  I finally had another decent night of sleep for the 1st time since my wisdom teeth cam out Thursday morning.  MICKEY


You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one. -John Wooden

No comments: