Wednesday, January 04, 2012

VERY COLD MORNING

It is a very cold 17 degrees here in Colonial Heights this morning and if my teeth weren't sore enough the cold air isn't helping the situation none either.  Well I did go back to the oral surgeon yesterday and I did have a dry socket and he packed the the socket with some type of medication which took the extreme pain away and I have to go back and see him tomorrow.  Also my sinuses have flared up this morning as well.  The Colonial Heights boys basketball team lost to Dinwiddie last night while the Colonial Heights girls team beat Dinwiddie.  Tonight in college basketball action the VCU Rams will be at home against Georgia State.  In college football action last night Virginia Tech lost to Michigan in OT 23-20, Tech had there chances to Michigan away in 1st half but had to settle for to many FG's instead on TD's which cost them.  By the way it is going to be in the 60's by Friday.  MICKEY

For true success ask yourself these four questions Why? Why not? Why not me? Why not now?. ~ James Allen

No comments: