Tuesday, January 31, 2012

VIRGINIA BACK AT HOME TONIGHT

The Virginia basketball team will be back in action tonight at home against the Clemson Tigers in a game the Cavs need to find a way to win.  On paper the Cavs should win but as we found out against Virginia Tech you don't play the game on paper.  The Colonial Heights girls and boys basketball teams will return to action tonight against Dinwiddie, the girls team will be at home while the boys team will play at Dinwiddie.  I took some Tylenol PM last night before I went to bed and I have to say that appeared to help me sleep, I am still pretty congested this morning and my right ear continues to be pretty clogged up.  The next two days are going to feel like Chamber of Commerce days with highs in the upper 60's today and in the low 70's tomorrow.  MICKEY

Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it. ~ Henry Ford

No comments: