Tuesday, January 10, 2012

MURPH WINS THE CONTEST, ALABAMA BCS CHAMPIONSHIIP

Well this year Mickey's College Football Pick-Em Contest was won by Murph who held of The Chief & Bobby for the win.  This was Murph's 1st win of the contest and with Murph winning there still is no one who has won the contest more than once in the 4 years that I have had the contest.  I will send out an e-mail later this week with a complete overview of how everybody did this year and I hope everybody who participated in this years contest will com back and play again next year.  I already have 1 new player lined up for next years contest and would like to get to 25 players for next years contest.  The Alabama Crimson Tide captured the BCS Championship game last night in New Orleans dominating the LSU Tigers 21-0, the Tide scored on 5 field goals and 1TD but the they missed the xtra point on the TD and with last nights game the college football season has officially came to an end.  I will be heading back to the oral surgeon today, I have been in allot of pain the last few days.  MICKEY

Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another. ~ Walter Elliott

No comments: