Thursday, January 05, 2012

VCU FALLS AT HOME

The VCU Rams lost to the Georgia State Panthers last night 55-53 at the Siegel Center.  The Rams trailed for most of the game and made a late run but just came up short suffering there 1st CAA loss of the year.  With the loss the Rams are now 11-4 will play at Drexel next on Sunday night.  In case you missed it last night West Virginia crushed Clemson last night 70-33, I sure didn't see this coming and if there was ever a jeckle and hide tide this year it was Clemson.  Well one week ago today I was getting ready to to get my wisdom teeth taken out and week later I am slowly starting to improve, I am getting better every day but I am still only at about 75%.  If I wouldn't have had the the dry socket after the surgery I think I would be a bit better, I do have to go back to the oral surgeon this afternoon.  MICKEY

Normal is nothing more than a cycle on a washing machine. -Whoopi Goldberg

No comments: