Thursday, January 12, 2012

VIRGINIA AT DUKE

The Virginia Cavaliers basketball team will be on the road at Duke tonight for what could be it's toughest test of the season so far this year.  I think the Cavs will have a very tough time tonight facing Duke and the refs who always seem to be a little bit intimidated by the Cameron Crazies.  The VCU Rams return home tonight to face the JMU Dukes, the Rams will be looking to end a 2 game losing streak.  Well I threw about 400 pitches last night and about 250 the night before and by right arm is very sore this morning, its a good thing that I don't have to throw again tonight because I would be very questionable.  I will also be heading back to the oral surgeon today to let him look at my dry socket again, since he re-packed the other day it has felt pretty good.  It is going to make it into the 60's today but after today the high are only going to be in the 40's the next 3 days though.  MICKEY

"When you confront a problem you begin to solve it." - Rudy Giuliani

No comments: