Saturday, December 31, 2011

VIRGINIA VS AUBURN, IT'S NEW YEARS EVE

The Virginia Cavaliers football team has a very tough game tonight against the Auburn Tigers in the Chick-fil-A Bowl in Atlanta.  If the Cavaliers want to have a shot to win this game they are going to have to play much better than they played against Virginia Tech there final game of the season.  I just don't know if the Cavs defense will be able to stop Auburn's offense, I think it will be a fairly high scoring game.  The Virginia basketball team got bu Towson lat night 57-50, the Cavs struggled with the win less Tigers most of the game, with the win the Cavs improve to 12-1 but I really don't know how good they really are with the teams that they have been playing.  You talk about a year flying by, 2011 just did it.  My mouth is a bit sorer this morning than it was yesterday and they maybe because I ate a few more things yesterday, the bottom of mouth is still very swollen where my wisdom teeth use to be.  Also I haven't slept well at all the last 2 nights, I might have to sleep in the chair tonight.  It was another busy day on the blog yesterday with 54 visitors from 8 different countries.  This past year on Mickey's Place the biggest story which people came to see on Mickey's Place was the VCU Rams making the Final Four in the NCAA Basketball Tournament.  MICKEY


"Good instincts tell you what to do long before your head has figured it out." - Michael Burke

No comments: