Friday, January 27, 2012

VIRGINIA BEAT BOSTON COLLEGE, COLONIALS AT HOME TONIGHT

The Virginia Cavaliers went on a late run last night against Boston College and knocked off the Eagles 66-49 in a game that was much closer than the final score indicated.  The Cavs don't have much time to enjoy this win however because they will be back in action at N.C. State tomorrow.  The Colonial Heights Colonials basketball team will be at home tonight against Hopewell while the CH girls team will visit Hopewell.  I didn't sleep very well last night and then once I fell asleep I was woken up by a vehicle fire a few doors down at about 3am, when I looked out the front door there was a pickup truck full involved.  Well I am off to work.  MICKEY

Something as simple as a smile can change everything. ~ Stephen Welton

No comments: