Friday, January 06, 2012

A VERY MILD DAY FOR JANUARY

Well it is going to be a very mild day here in Colonial Heights for it to be the first week of January.  It is suppose to make into the low 60's today and tomorrow as well before dropping back into the low 50's Sunday and Monday.  Well I went to back to my oral surgeon yesterday and he unpacked my dry socket to see how it would feel after he took it out and I have say it felt pretty good the first few hours after he took it out however it is a bit sore this morning.  The pain is no wear near it was the other day when he put the packing it but it is a bit sorer than I would like to be.  The Colonial Heights boys basketball team will be in action at home tonight against Prince George, the Colonials girls team lost to Prince George.  I almost forgot mention it's my favorite day of the week, it's Friday.  MICKEY

 A winner makes commitments. A loser makes promises. -Unknown

No comments: