Tuesday, January 03, 2012

VIRGINIA AND VCU WIN

The Virginia Cavaliers basketball team picked up a big win on the road at LSU last night beating the Tigers 57-52 and with the win have won 11 straight games and are now 13-1 on the season.  The VCU Rams picked up another CAA win last night beating Hofstra 80-63 last night in New York.  The Virginia Tech football team will face Michigan tonight in the Sugar Bowl, if Tech wants to win tonight they are going to have to contain Michigan's QB.  The Mickey's College Football Pick-Em Contest is winding down, Murph still leads The Chief by 2 games heading into the final bowl games.  It is going to be bit cold today so you better keep your hat on, the cold temps are not going to last long though.  I am going to try to get back to see my oral surgeon today, I think I may have what the call a dry socket which I can tell you doesn't feel very pleasant.  I have posted a neat photo that I got off the web from the NHL's Winter Classic yesterday where the Rangers beat the Flyers 3-2.  MICKEY

Be not afraid of going slowly, be afraid only of standing still. -Chinese Proverbs

No comments: