Monday, January 09, 2012

GIANTS TO FACE PACKERS, VCU LOSES AGAIN

The New York Giants beat the Atlanta Falcons yesterday 24-2 yesterday in New York to advance to the next round of the NFL Playoffs where they will face the Green Bay Packers next weekend.  In the AFC yesterday the Denver Broncos upset the Pittsburgh Steelers 29-23 in OT when Tim Tebow threw a 80 yard TD pass on the 1st play of OT after the Steelers had tied the game late and seemed to have all the momentum on there side.  Tebow picked a good time to have his best game as a pro leading the Broncos to the win.  Well tonight they will play the BCS Championship game in New Orleans when Alabama faces LSU, this game really could go either way but I think I would rather see Alabama win.  The VCU Rams lost another CAA game last night this time on the road at Drexel falling to the Dragons 64-58.  My mouth continues to be very sore, as long as I take some Advil I don't feel to bad but if I don't take them it is very sore.  MICKEY

Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better. ~ Jim Rohn

No comments: