Monday, September 06, 2010

WELL I AM WORKING ON LABOR DAY, STEWART WINS AT ATLANTA

Well I know all of you fellow bloggers will be off today I will be at work working on this Labor Day. That is one that really don't like about where I am working now is that we don't take many holidays off at all if any. Tony Stewart won last nights Nascar race in Atlanta which his first win of the season, Carl Edwards finished 2nd and no I didn't stay up to see the finish of the race. Next weekend the Sprint Cup Series will be at the Richmond International Raceway. The East Carolina Pirates football team won a wild one yesterday beating Tulsa on the final play of the game on hale marry 51-49, the Pirates receiver who is 6 foot 8 inches tall out jumped all of the Tulsa players for the ball. Well I am off to work on this Labor Day. MICKEY

Does gum stay in your stomach for seven years
The truth is: Your Little Leaguer’s wad of Big League Chew won’t (literally) stick around until high school graduation. “As with most nonfood objects that kids swallow, fluids carry gum through the intestinal tract, and within days it passes,” says David Pollack, a senior physician in the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia Care Network. And even though gum isn’t easily broken down in the digestive system, it probably won’t cause a stomachache, either.

Wisdom is having things right in your life and knowing why. William Stafford

1 comment:

Bobby said...

I know how Mickey feels...I once had to work on a Saturday and it still bothers me.