Thursday, September 30, 2010

IT IS STILL RAINING & WE ARE UNDER A TORNADO WATCH

Well we are continuing to get some much needed rain here in Colonial Heights, since midnight we have almost have had 2 inches of rain and since it started on Tuesday night we have had well over 3 inches of rain. There is a pretty good chance that we could pick up another 2-4 inches of rain today as well. Also this morning the National Weather Service has issued a Tornado Watch until 1pm this afternoon for the potential of tornadoes. I am going to have to leave a bit early this morning because there is a big pothole on I-95 near 288 and they can't fix until the rain stops. I have got a feeling that its going to be a very long day at work today since tomorrow is the first day of the month. Well I am off to work. MICKEY

Stay in contact. When you’re having a lousy day, it’s tempting to retreat into isolation. Studies show, though, that contact with other people boosts mood. So try to see or talk to people, especially people you’re close to.

You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life. -Winston Churchill

2 comments:

Les said...

My rain gage measured close to 10 inches of rain and my pool verified that amount.

Mickey said...

I DON'T KNOW IF YOU ARE USING A NWS APPROVED RAIN GAGE.