Thursday, September 09, 2010

THE BLOG HAS BEEN VERY SLOW THE LAST FEW DAYS

I have been looking at the stats the last couple of weeks here on the blog and I have to say things have been very slow the last 10 days or so. If things don't pickup soon I guess I will have to make some more changes. My left bottom wisdom tooth is really bothering me this morning, I am hoping that it is sinus related and will clear up soon. I have all but 1 persons picks for this weeks contest, I don't like to do this but I have given him till the time I get home from work this afternoon to get his picks in and if not will lose tonights game to forfeits and if they are late again i will have no other alternative but to remove him from the contest. I don't want to do that but I might have too. MICKEY

Yogurt
Yogurt is a stealth nutritional powerhouse. It’s one of the five foods you should eat every day, and its probiotics help keep your intestinal tract and gut clear of disease-causing germs. In a Swedish study of factory employees, the ones who drank a daily supplement of Lactobacillus reuteri--a white blood cell stimulating probiotic--took 33% fewer sick days than those given a placebo. Eat a bowl topped with blueberries and we’re talking about a 1-2 immunity punch.

The crisis of today is the joke of tomorrow. -H. G. Wells

No comments: