Tuesday, September 14, 2010

COMPUETER BACK UP AND RUNNING

Well after not running correctly yesterday morning from apparently being infected by a worm our computer here at the house is back up and running. Mom worked on yesterday and was finally able to restore it back to a date early last week. We are not really sure right now how it got the worm but I did see on the news that there was worm that was spreading very fast this past weekend through e-mail. Our computer might back up and running correctly be me on the other hand is a different story, I think I either have an ear infection or some type of sinus infection. I really don't want to go to the Dr. but if he doesn't go away soon I think I am going to have to go. Well I am heading to work. MICKEY

Banish the guilt. We are all told that we should be terribly busy, so we can’t laze around without that nagging feeling that we need to be getting stuff done. I rejected my guilt upon learning that Europeans in the Middle Ages felt no shame for lolling about. Their favorite philosopher, Aristotle, had praised the contemplative life, and the monks spent a lot of time just praying and chanting. Guilt for doing nothing is artificially imposed on us by a Calvinistic and Puritanical culture that wants us to work hard. When you understand that it hasn’t always been this way, it becomes easier to shake it off.

“Imagination is the eye of the soul.” ~ Joseph Joubert

No comments: