Saturday, September 11, 2010

WE MUST NEVER FORGET


It is hard to believe that it was 9 years ago today that America came under attack on 9-11-2001, WE MUST NEVER FORGET. Well I am not going to any college football games today, instead I am going to sit in front of the TV and watch all the big matchups today. I am going to try to stay up and watch the Virginia game tonight but since it doesn't start until 10:30pm I don't know if I will be up to see the end. In high school football action last night Crawford County fell to Putnam County 34-12 and at the beach First Flight improved to 4-0 with a 56-20 win over Currituck. Kevin Harvick won last nights Nationwide race at RIR, Carl Edwards won the pole for tonights Sprint Cup race. I have been having trouble adding color to the text the last couple of days so if you notice that all the text is black thats why. Also I have water in my right ear and I don't really know how it got in there but is bothering me. MICKEY


HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL SCORES
PUTNAM COUNTY 34 CRAWFORD COUNTY 12
FIRST FLIGHT 56 CURRITUCK 20
HIGHLAND SPRINGS 7 MEADOWBROOK 0
L.C. BIRD 36 MATOACA 23
CLOVER HILL 48 PRINCE GEORGE 12
DINWIDDIE 24 VARINA 21
THOMAS DALE 24 MANCHESTER 21
COSBY 10 HOPEWELL 6

Sweet Potatoes
Our skin is our first line of defense in fighting bacteria and viruses. Fortify skin by eating beta-carotene rich foods, like sweet potatoes and carrots, which our bodies convert into vitamin A, a key component in restoring skin’s connective tissue.

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others. Pericles

1 comment:

Al said...

donna says it came from the shower!

tried to post a few pics from last night here but it wouldn't let me!