Thursday, September 16, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

Well today is your blog-masters 44th birthday and I have to say with all the ailments that I have I feel like I am 44 everyday thats for sure. Well I am going to work on my birthday unlike other people whose jobs lets them be off for there birthdays, like govt' workers. My ear is feeling a bit better this morning, I still cant here allot out of it but the pain seems to have gone away quite a bit. I did go back to the dentist yesterday and they finished off pitting my implant in, I don't have a whole in the right side of my mouth anymore. I now have everybody's football picks for the week and will be sending out everybody picked later today. Today look like the last day that is going to be in the 90's for a while, after today it is going to be in the 80's the rest off the week but we sure could use some more rain. MICKEY

Lie in a field. Doing nothing is profoundly healing―to yourself and to the planet. It is precisely our restless activity that has caused the environmental crisis. So do some good by taking a break from “doing” and go and lie on your back in a field. Listen to the birds and smell the grass.

One characteristic of winners is they always look upon themselves as a do it yourself project. Denis Waitley

5 comments:

Bobby said...

Happy Birthday Mick...have a great day.

Bobby said...

Thanks for the time and effort you take in giving us the blog each and every day. I know like me the other blog readers look forward to and appreciate the daily blog.

Al said...

happy birthday mickey!!

Les said...

Happy Birthday Mickey!!! I hope you have a GREAT day even if it is at work and you are in pain.

Anonymous said...

thank you claire and bobby for giving me the best friend anyone could ask for. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICKEY.