Wednesday, September 15, 2010

HEADING BACK TO THE DENTIST TODAY, MAYBE DR. TOMORROW

Well I am heading back to the dentist today for some more work can be done on my implant, I think I may have to go back two more times before they are totally finished with it. As long as I am not in tow much pain I am going, my right ear is really hurting this morning and do think I have have an ear infection rather than sinus infection. It looks like I am going to have to go to the Dr. soon because it doesn't appear to be getting any better. Well there is somebody with a birthday tomorrow I wonder who it is. MICKEY

Go bumbling. Bumbling is a nice word that means “wandering around without purpose.” It was indulged in by the poets of 19th-century Paris. They called themselves flâneurs and were said to have taken tortoises around on leads, which gives you an idea of the tempo of their rambles. Children are good bumblers. Try making a deliberate effort to slow down your walking pace. You’ll find yourself coming alive, and you’ll enjoy simply soaking in the day.

Temper gets you into trouble. Pride keeps you there. -Unknown

3 comments:

Al said...

i like bumbling!!

Anonymous said...

bumbling...isn't that where you roll bums off of park benches while they are sleeping? if it is, i like bumbling as well.

Al said...

we should go next time your up!!!